The modern, dynamically developing world constantly dictates new conditions, offers fresh ideas, opens up great opportunities. Now you can only travel and get unforgettable impressions and but also study abroad. It is not surprising that more and more young people dream of becoming an international studentю. Let’s loom at the advantages of education in the United States or Europe.
Benefits of studying abroad
A diploma from a foreign university will give prospects for successful employment in the largest world corporations, while the experience gained during overseas internships will allow you to climb the career ladder very quickly. In addition, getting an education abroad is also a good opportunity to learn a language in one of the most effective ways – by immersion in a cultural and linguistic environment.
Studying abroad helps you understand not only the host country but also cultural interchange. Thus, in addition to academic knowledge, you will receive a unique chance to communicate with interesting and talented people from around the world.
Who can enroll in college abroad?
You will be able to become an international student if:
- Your knowledge of English or another language required is at a high level;
- You have a certificate of passing the language exam (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) with a good score;
- Your academic performance is high enough;
- You have a letter of recommendation characterizing you as a serious and motivated student;
- You have definitely determined your place of study abroad;
- You or your parents have the financial opportunity to pay for studies abroad.
If you do not meet this list but dream about studying abroad – do not despair! For several years of hard work, you can improve your language and academic level, pass the necessary exams, find a suitable foreign university. In this case, you can take preparation courses for university entrance and try to get scholarships and grants for foreign students. This can help you out with financing your studies.
How to apply to colleges and universities abroad?
If you decided to study at a foreign college or university after graduating from school, follow these instructions:
- Select an educational institution in a country in which you want to study;
- It would be nice to go to this country and visit the selected college or university to be sure of your decision;
- Do an intensive study of the required foreign language;
- During the last year of study at school, you need to obtain the necessary certificates of passing international language exams;
- Find out university requirements for foreign students and bring your indicators to these requirements;
- Get some good, well-written reference letters from your teacher;
- Learn about the necessary documents to apply to the university, collect them and submit them on time;
- Deal with the issue of registration of passport and visa required to enter the country of study (in advance).
We wish you good luck!